RICE VAGETABLE CUTLET
Rice vegetable cutlet
-This cutlet is prepared with left over rice. We can easily prepare this healthy cutlet with available ingredients in home. If rice is basmati rice we don't have to worry and think what to do with rice. This cutlet provides as a healthy snack for evening.
Cooked rice - 2 cup.
Big onion -2.
Cilantro[Coriander leaves] - 1/2 bunch.
Beetroot - 1/4.[small piece].
Besan flour - 3 tsp.
Ghee - 1tsp.
Green chillies - 5.
Chilli powder - 1tsp.
Salt - for taste.
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp.
Tomato juice - 4 tsp.
Corn flour - 2 tsp
1. Take a big vessel, Add water, 1 tsp of ghee, knead well.
2. Add chopped onions, cilantro, grated carrots and beetroots, smashed potato, soaked bread, tomato juice, green chillies, chilli powder, besan flour, corn flour, salt ,garam masala and mix well.
3. Divide it into equal portions, and make a round ball and press it, in hands, at centre and level it.
4. When 5 or 6 are done, place it over a tawa.
5. Drizzle some oil over it, when it is cooked on one side, flip it.
6. Drizzle, some more oil over, it, when it is cooked and roasted on both the sides, remove from tawa and place it on a plate and serve hot. Tomato ketchup adds as a good combination to it.